Thursday, June 4, 2009
celtic tattoo designs
Celtic tattoos are really cool tattoo designs:
Tattoos are today more acceptable to society than they were some years ago. Though it was thought that only unsavory people were the people who wore tattoos, today lots of men and women are opting to get tattoos. It can be said that it is because celebrities wear tattoos today that tattoos have become more acceptable in society.
When you think of getting yourself a tattoo, you fall in either of these two groups; one where you know which tattoos to wear on your body and the other where you may be at a loss for the best tattoo design for your body. Whichever group you may belong to, you can look at this list of cool tattoo designs to help choose the best tattoo for you.
* Chinese letters are rather intriguing; this is why many people like having words or phrases tattooed on their bodies. This is an exceptional piece of art; however if you don't know Chinese, it is important that you choose your phrase or word wisely. You should know the meaning of the tattoo, lest you end up tattooed with offensive Chinese words. Remember, it is not expensive to remove tattoos; so choose wisely.
* Celtic tattoos attract attention not only to people of Celtic origin, but to a wide range of people. This is because there is something special about these ancient symbols that radiate from these designs. So if you want a long lasting tattoo that remains in fashion for a long time to come, the Celtic tattoo is a cool option for you.
* At the moment, the most popular tattoo is the tribal tattoo which is usually worn along the arm or upper back. Though tribal tattoos seem to be new, they have been around for thousands of years and have origins in the Pacific islands. The reason they have remained popular over the years is that its style has become more complex and varied over the years. You can tell a tribal tattoo with its black lines and sharp edges where other colors are seldom used. Some tattoo artists however add some subtle color to the tattoo to emphasize different parts of the design.
* Star tattoos are also cool tattoos as they are flexible in design and shape with its simple design. Many a times, a star is used as a visual representation of a loved one.
* Cross tattoos have different meanings for different people; where the reaffirming of a religious faith or sign of spirituality is the most common reasons for wearing a cross tattoo. You find that there are numerous cross tattoo designs you can use to come up with the right cool, cross tattoo for yourself.
If you are not happy with these options for cool tattoos, you can always get ideas from tattoo stores and the many online stores about tattoos. Most people prefer visiting the tattoo artist and having a look at their portfolio to get an idea of the best tattoo for them to wear.
To see thousands of pictures of tattoos done by professional artists Click Here!
Posted by Admin Eson at 1:49 PM